paisley

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Oh my gosh! Did I brush my teeth today?

Have you ever had that moment of asking yourself, "Oh my gosh! Did I brush my teeth today?", followed by your heart dropping to your toes and a quick brush of your tongue across your teeth?  Well... turns out I did! But it was one of those days where I seemed to forget everything! My "auto pilot" didn't fail me today! (Thank goodness! And I'm sure those who came in contact with me today were "thanking goodness" too!) ;)

So, tomorrow I start a "schedule". No, brushing my teeth won't be on it! :) But I think if I can look at what I need to do in a day instead of cram it all in my head I won't forget the small stuff (or forget that I remembered the small stuff). Seems simple right? Unless I forget to do my "schedule". Sigh....... I'll let you know how that goes! ;)

forgetful cartoons, forgetful cartoon, forgetful picture, forgetful pictures, forgetful image, forgetful images, forgetful illustration, forgetful illustrations

1 comment: