paisley

Saturday, April 23, 2011

I went a little crazy!

Here's the first of one of my new hobbies! I decided to make my own bows, so I picked up some stuff to make rosettes.  Originally I wanted to make one to match my Easter outfit (to match my boys outfits). But I went a little crazy. It was fun! I loved seeing the end result and letting my imagination go wild. These are just a few that I made in one sitting! I need to get my real camera out and take better pictures. It's just so easy to use my iPhone... it's always there! 
                                                              
I wore this blue one to the store today and got SO MANY compliments! A couple people asked if I had a business card!?!? Hmmmm... maybe I'm onto something here! :)


SUPER....WOMAN!!!! ;)

Bracelet, hair pin and earings... but I'm thinking about making the earings into rings instead. They're kinda big.


These rosettes are detachable and can also be worn as a hair pin!


 I wore a bow/flower to church one day and a girl with really short hair said to me she wished she could wear a flower in her hair. I made a little one so she could! This one's for you "K.K."! :)

Love this one! So cute on!

Lil Harrison was playing while I worked.... tuckered himself out. Cutie huh!?!?
I've got so much material and ideas to just "run away" with these! But I have a couple other projects in my head I need to start on. To be continued.....

1 comment:

  1. Cute Erin! You should think about selling those on Etsy! :)

    ReplyDelete