paisley

Monday, April 18, 2011

Blog Vacuum Alert!

View VACUUM.jpg in slide show

I've been sucked in! I LOVE the blog world! I started a blog b/c I thought it would be a good way to document my kids "cuteness" (I'm not doing so great with the baby book thing). I'm loving reading blogs too! There are so many cool/crafty ideas of things I'm GOING to do around my house, with my kids, with fashion! AND there are so many COOL/INTERESTING people out there! Don't get me wrong... I'm still going to Blog my Beautiful Boys, after all they ARE my world. However, as I learn more about the blog world you may see mom in munchkinland blossom! ;)

I'm excited! (can you tell?) I've gone crazy with the punctuation and capitalization! Sigh... I foresee more late nights ahead! Create a blog and join me!!!

tired. bed. g'nite!
E.

No comments:

Post a Comment