paisley

Monday, April 11, 2011

My crazy-wonderful, imperfectly-perfect life!

Today was a great day! Just another day, really. Everything was "normal" but covered with cheese (because everything is better with cheese, right?).

I woke this morning to my husband kissing me on the cheek good-bye, then to my 3yr old son kissing me all over my face saying, "I love you mommy!" (insert awwwww here). Harrison and I snuggled for a good hour before Liam woke up. LOVED IT! Everyone woke in a good mood! No whining! Breakfast went without a hitch! I figured out how to keep Harrison from dropping food all over the table and floor. I told him ugly bugs would come to the food if he dropped it! Is that mean? Well, it worked! Hardly a mess to clean up! I read a childrens bible story to the boys (they love the story of Noah and the "big boat"). Then play time! A nice walk around the block and Harrison didn't run off! We played in the back yard and Harrison even pushed his baby brother in the swing! (Insert cheesy music here). A few brotherly arguements here-and-there but they actually listened when I told them to stop and Harrison even said, "sorry mommy"! Then I sat at the computer to do a little work and they played so well together!! Bath time/prayer time/ bed time= flawless!  It's like there were cameras following me today and everyone was on their best behavior for the viewers! I ended the day with a giant soft pretzel and glass of water (flavored with that new MIO stuff- yummy!). I had to capture this day in my blog (b/c that's kinda what its for). Now... a Good Housekeeping magazine awaits me!

A day in my life usually consists of all the previous events but not all go so smoothly! Things that take most people 15 minutes to do usually take me about 45 minutes. In spite of all the crazy days... a day like today really helps remind me to see things in color.... a "pretty" day in Munchkinland today! I appreciate the crazy days... and love the good days! Every day with my beautiful family is a blessing!

Here is a picture of my adorable boys! They just decided to sit here and have a little chat! Pardon the picture quality, this was taken with my phone.

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog so far Erin! :) And your boys are just too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete