paisley

Friday, April 1, 2011

Greetings from Munchkinland!!

Hi there!! Let me explain the name... it has more than one meaning...

1. The obvious:
I am a stay at home mom of two toddlers. Harrison, 3 1/2 and Liam, 2. My day pretty much revolves around my two little "munchkins"!

 **UPDATE!!**My munchkins are now 9, 8, and 4! Our 3rd boy, Lennox came and my blogging went. Planning on getting better at that, though. 🤔

2. The other:
[Picture this in black and white] Dorothy flying around frantically in a twister and then THUD, she lands hard ["oh!"]. She then opens the door to a bright colorful world... Munchkinland. [Um... picture that in color-lol]😉 --Real life can be a whirlwind. But my munchkins bring so much color/happiness to my world.😊

I plan to use this blog to tell my funny (and not-so-funny) stories about being a mom, reveal any secrets I've learned along the way, and other tid-bits I find interesting. And ...well ... to vent occasionally too!

Please feel free to visit "Munchkinland" any time!
 ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment