paisley

Saturday, March 23, 2013

I've Got the Fever!!

YEAH! It's spring! Hence "the fever"=spring fever. ;) You wouldn't know it by the weather though... 37 degrees! Say what!?! I know, right!?! It's not stopping me from getting the gloom of winter behind me though. It wasn't a bad winter...but winter, none-the-less.

I'm looking extra forward to spring/summer this year. Last year was tough for me. To spare you the whining... My pregnancy made for a tough transition into our new home/neighborhood. I fear I'm presumed to be anti-social/socially akward. :/ My focus was my family and my health. All the "cool things" I heard about our new neighborhood I did not experience. I tried to make efforts to "fit in" but fear they just backfired. I just wasn't feeling it in "the hood". Hoping things are better on that end of things...

Harrison, my 5yr old, keeps asking if he can run with me. Now that I FINALLY feel like I have my body back I just need a bit of a warmer day and we're on it! I love that we do this together. He's my little running buddy. We signed him up for baseball this summer too! He's gonna look so cute in that uniform! ;)

I can't wait to chase Liam (almost 4) around the yard and swing with him. He just loves the swingset and huge yard at the new house. He's gonna be playing soccer this spring! I will officially be a "soccer mom"! Yippee!

I'm so excited to introduce lil' Lennox, now 5mos., to soft green grass, warm sun, and the pool! He just loves watching his big brothers. He loves them so much, I can see it in his eyes. It's so awesome watching them all together.

It's gonna be a great spring/summer with all three of my beautiful boys! (And of course my biggest boy...the hubs!) :)

I have a few goals this season:  One, to run in a few races, straight runs and obstacle races. Two, to sew more. I'm in the middle of making a rag quilt for Lennox. I want to make my two bigger boys one too. I also want to make clothes. Pinterest has my head spinning with ideas! Three, of course play, play, play with my littles. And four, prepare Harrison for KINDERGARTEN! Yes, my first born is entering the "school system". Sniffle,Sniffle. :'(

I'm feeling healthy, happy, and incredibly blessed!! I'm the luckiest gal to be surounded by FOUR gorgeous boys that love me so much...all the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment