paisley

Monday, April 8, 2013

It ain't always that pretty

I am blessed, so very blessed. I write mostly about all the wonderful things in my life. But it ain't always that pretty...

I've yet to lose my baby weight (working on it). My post baby "horror"mones are trying to find their way to normal and my skin is reeking havoc because of it. My kids whine...often. They don't do what I ask, the first time I ask. I have days where I'd like a "do-over". I'm normal...so very normal. But at the end of the day I choose to paint my picture with colors I love (aka, the highlights of my day). I lay my (usually tired & stressed out) head on my pillow at night- thankful for my crazy day in munchkinland.

On that note.... One of the highlights of my day is getting to introduce Lennox to grass! It was a beautiful day- finally! The boys and I were outside all day. As the two bigger boys played Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on their playground, Lennox and I explored the grass. He loved it! And I loved watching him love it!

So tonight as I lay my head on my pillow, I thank God for a beautiful day, giggling little boys, a husband that cooked a yummy dinner, oh...and make-up. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment