paisley

Monday, January 14, 2013

Wow! It's been a while!

Hi! I've been busy since my last entry. Short story:  We moved AND had a new baby! Baby boy Wright #3 is now 11 wks old! His name is Lennox Joel and he is a good mix of our older two boys, Harrison (now 5) and Liam (now 3). He's a happy baby & we couldn't imagine life without him! All three boys keep me very busy! They are doing and saying so many silly things. It's been on my mind to start blogging again to record these silly things (Facebook has been my substitute). I am back & hoping to log regular entries. I decided to give my FB followers a break from all my silly thoughts & let those who choose to read my blog have them.

In addition to the silly boys, I have found Pinterest! Sooo... this means so many diy's to blog about also! OH SO MANY! I love our new house & have been slowly making it our own. I'm excited to write again! So much goes on in this head of mine during the day as I speak pre- k, toddler, and baby talk all day. ;)




Life is good, I am incredibly blessed and happy be back to blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment