paisley

Sunday, July 31, 2011

I'm back at it again!

triple rosette/ribbon bracelet
So I'm back at the craft thing. A friend asked me to show her how to make a rosette... so when I sat down to do so... I ran away with it again! This is the bracelet I decided to make to go with the outfit I have pictured in my head to wear to church tomorrow! (Can you say run-on sentence?)

AND, I've been looking for a runner (rug) to go behind my couch in a high-traffic area. The ones I find that I like are more than I want to spend. Soooooo, I decided to make one! I am making larger size rosettes out of multiple materials to match my motif! It's going to take me some time... but I'm so excited to get it done and show it off! I will post pics when I'm done!!

My latest new find...... Pinterest! OMG..... it's a DIY heaven!!! More projects to come, I'm sure!

Later Gator!

No comments:

Post a Comment